Thursday, September 13, 2012

My Little Man

I love my son. Mason is by far the sweetest and most handsome little boy in my life. I don't know what it is about his little face and smile but it melts me to the bone every time I see it. I don't mean for that to sound so mushy, and I am sure every mother feels this way about their child. I know that Mason's relationship with his Dad will be special but I already feel like we have a mommy's boy in the house and that sure makes me happy!

Mason is very laid back. He is a go with the flow type kid. He is also super busy. He doesn't stop. You sit down and try to cuddle him and he instantly pushes off you to go after the remote control or your phone. Even if you try to hold him to feed him a bottle these days, he lays there pulling on your nose and lips and shirt and anything else he can get his hands on.

He also loves making messes. For this I am honestly thankful. I want him to be all boy. I want him to love getting dirty outside. Don't get me wrong, I don't love cleaning up after him and I still will do my best to teach him when said messes are appropriate. But, I can already see so much of his personality and I can't wait to watch this little baby boy grow into a big boy who loves his mommy, daddy and sister!

I mean really, look at my little dude! ;)












I love you little man. May you be my baby boy forever!


No comments: