Week 26 Highlights
Month: 6
Babies Size: Eggplant, about 14 inches
Weight gain: 19 pounds
Belly size: 42.25 inches
Movement:
Rolling, rolling, rolling!
Babies position:
Mason on my left and Mallory on my right but with all the rolling I am not really sure what position they are in anymore...
Cravings:
Starbucks! I have been drinking decaf Pumpkin Spice lattes. Yummy! Little caffeine but just as many calories! :)
Symptoms:
Braxton hicks contractions all the time!!
Favorite baby moment:
Baby Mason's hiccups in the morning. He DID NOT like them at all! I don't blame you sweet boy!
42 1/4 inches!
I had to use this picture for memories because I am having a much harder time seeing the tape measure way out there! :) There is not a lot to update this week since we had all our appointments last week, but I am happy to note the babies are still doing wonderful. I am fascinated with feeling them move and explore. It makes me so ready for the next couple months to just fly by!
We have made a ton of progress on the nursery and the babies playroom. I am so excited about how they are both turning out. However, I still have many of the little details to finish so for now you will just get a little peek. I had the babies bedding custom made after I fell in LOVE with the fabric online and I am so thrilled how it looks in the room! Thanks to my sweet friend Lacye for helping me make the babies names that will eventually go above the beds. I love that we did projects for your boys and were able to do it together for my kiddos too!
I will of course post more when it is finished but feel free to tell me what you think!
3 comments:
oh my goodness!! LOVE how the names turned out! they are so cute. Thanks for saving that project for us to do together. I cherish that time and those memories with you!!! Can't wait to see the nursery in person in just a few weeks!!! Tell those sweet babies that I love them!!
So cute Sarah!! I love all of it!
found your blog on Lacye's. Whow, Sarah loving all the colors for your wonderful bundles of joy coming soon! Did I just read that you and Lac made those names? They are so cute. I see ESTY selling all over that...Take care and GOD bless ya..xoxoox
Post a Comment