Mallory was taking a break from riding the 4 wheeler and caught a fish!
She was excited but did not want to hold it, haha.
Our girly girl is also quite the outdoorsy girl! Love it!
And of course this kid had a blast walking around "hunting" with his BB gun.
He also caught a fish from beginning to end without help!
Mason rode the 4 wheeler around the lease so of course Mal wanted to drive something too. Her focus needs some work. It's a good thing we are 11 years from driving a car!
Mallory had dance pictues and looked absolutely beautiful! She is just growing up so fast and I can't seem to make it stop. She loves getting all dressed up and wearing her costumes so she of course enjoys picture time.
The next day temperatures got up into the 90s! So we had a little sprinkler fun on the trampoline!
Then on to Valentines fun...
Mal Mal Grace helping me assemble her treat bags for their school Valentines party.
Valentine's morning the kids and I woke up to sweet surprises from their Daddy. I loved my little flowers but I loved even more that he did something special for the kids. They were thrilled about their donuts and little prizes.
Mallory of course loved her flowers the most! It makes her feel so special getting flowers from Daddy like Mommys.
The rest of that day didn't go as planned. I had been feeling crappy for a couple of days so ended up going to the doctor. I tested negative for flu but they told me I most likely had it and gave me some tamiflu.
So I powered through Valentines parties the next day. I just could not miss out on this time with my babies.
That weekend I was so excited about going to Lubbock to spend a weekend with my best friend. I was feeling better by Friday minus a nagging headache so went on with our plans. Unfortunately things went downhill quickly Friday night and I started feeling the worst I had felt all week. It was so disappointing and I ended up spending 90% of the weekend in bed at the hotel. I have never felt so awful in my entire life. No fever and no respiratory symptoms, just the most painful headache, nausea, vomiting, and feeling like the life had been drained out of my body. Lacye was amazing to me and took great care of me all weekend. I managed to drive myself back home on Sunday and got back in bed for the rest of the day. At this point I knew something wasn't right. Monday morning I went to another doctor and tested positive for both Flu A and B! That Doctor hooked me up with all kinds of meds and writhin 3 days of starting the Relenza I finally started to feel the life coming back to my body! Gosh, I do not wish that upon anyone. It was awful and the timing of it could not have been worse. Luckily, nobody else came down with it so for that I am thankful.
Lacye, we WILL get a redo on our weekend and I truly appreciate all you did for me on our totally ruined girl time. I love you dearly for being an understanding friend and caring for me when real crappy life gets in the way of our plans!
It really has been a roller coaster start to our year. Hoping that March is a little better to us! :)
















No comments:
Post a Comment