Saturday, August 20, 2016

Mommy's Spa Weekend

One of my oldest and dearest friends invited me on an amazing spa weekend back in June. She had been wanting to get away for her birthday and found an awesome deal on a room package for 2 at a spa resort in Scottsdale. I was so thankful to my husband for being willing to take off work so I could get some much needed time away from my Mommy job!


View from our balcony


Let's grub!


View from the main restaurant where we enjoyed literally the best breakfast I've ever had...



It was sure hot, but so serene and relaxing!


Pool time!


Wine and Canvas at the resort!


The lounge at the spa! We enjoyed two fabulous massages and a full day enjoying the spa facilities! They even had a whisper room filled with tempur-pedic beds for napping on!

We had a blast and although we missed our people back home, we sure enjoyed relaxing, eating, sleeping, and chatting! Hope we can go again next year! Thanks Bran!


No comments: