For Christmas Mallory received Magna Tiles from Aunt Mami and Uncle Ada. She has built some pretty amazing creations with those things and she can entertain herself for a few hours with them, especially if no one else is around to knock her creations down!
One of her first ones, she called a "water train".
Along with her incredible building talents, she is really proving to be quite an artist. She loves to draw!
Her first and favorite major drawing that she describes as a "clam with wiggly legs". :)
This one, she came and got me and said "look mom, I colored a beehive!"
Last weekend she took some time to draw her Daddy and me some pictures to hang in our room. I opted for our bathroom mirrors instead so that we can start the day with these sweet reminders of what a blessing our kiddos are to us.
So, do we have a future architect on our hands? I am not sure, but no matter what she does, I know her passion and spark for life will take her very far and I'm already so proud.













No comments:
Post a Comment