Thursday, March 24, 2016

More This and That

More fun, more memories, more pictures of course! :)


We had a little cookout with some sweet friends! These families had been asking us to get together for weeks and we've just had trouble making it work with our busy schedules! So glad we finally got some time to be with some of our people!


These three melt my heart.


Spring break fun with Hudson!



Mal and I got to have a couple of girls days while Daddy and Bud were at the deer lease. We went to see Zootopia.


Took selfies at the park!


Had a lunch date at our favorite place and went shopping.


And got pedicures!


We had a family water balloon fight. Girls against boys of course. It was a blast!


We celebrated St. Patrick's Day at school with green clothes and Lucky Charms for snack.



Love these goofballs!


Mason started TBall practice! He and his buddy Kip are on the same team again.


We celebrated Mamis birthday at our favorite Mexican food restaurant.



Mallory made these adorable bunny ears and nose at the gym. (I love the child care at the Y. They are so great with my kids!) Mason is not a big craft kid so he opted not to make some, choosing instead to play Legos. :) When we were leaving Mal hit achieved a major accomplishment and wrote her name ALL BY HERSELF for the first time!


I was so proud!


Just a random pic of my cuties before school. 


I watched baby Hudson for a while so his Mama could attend her banquet for an amazing teaching award she won. I took all the kids to Honey and Poppys house and I had to get a picture of little Hud in the back of the car. What it would be like if we had another! Haha. Not happening  but I'll borrow this one anytime!

And that catches you up! Up next, Easter festivities!

1 comment:

Hayes Fam ♥ said...

Awww, maybe now that Kingston has his shots, we can make the next cookout. Or maybe, we can host the next one. Looks like fun!