Mason, gosh, where do I start? He still has a smile that is so contagious he can change my mood in a second. His personality keeps growing everyday and he loves to make people laugh. His favorite thing these days is talking about poop and toots. (Eye roll.) Drives me crazy but it all stems from his desire to make people laugh and being such a boy!
The boy can eat! Goodness some days I feel like he did nothing but eat. He's not a picky eater at all. He will eat pretty much anything you feed him. His only dislikes are tomatoes, avacados, and mushrooms. His favorites are apples, chocolate, rolls (or any bread) and meat. His most requested meal is blueberry waffles and sausage. He drinks mostly water with one or two glasses of milk or chocolate milk a day.
Monkey wears mostly size 5t or little boy 4. All of his 4t pants and shirts are getting too short. He is currently 42" tall and weighs about 40 lbs. He is a strong little guy with incredible coordination. Sports continue to come very naturally to him and he is pretty fearless when it comes to trying new sports.
Mason loves to tell his family he loves them throughout the day. I hear it from him at least once a day and it warms my Mommy heart.
He is a Daddy's boy all the way. He loves me but when Daddy's home it is all about him! He loves hunting with Daddy and watching Daddy play Boom Beach on his iPad. He loves to help D take out the trash or work on the house. Anytime Dusty is working, Mason runs to the playroom for his tools too. It is a pretty precious thing for me to watch.
Maser is obsessed with tractors, trucks, cars, trains or anything with wheels. Any indoor playtime during our week usually involves him making huge lines of vehicles.
He wears a cap EVERYDAY. If we have a special occasion that I need him to dress up for then I can usually talk him into not for at least a couple of hours. But seriously, everyday!
He truly does love his sister but one of his favorite forms of entertainment everyday is pestering her. So their relationship is very love/fight right now. But when they play well together, he is the sweetest. He loves making her laugh and trying to conform to whatever crazy "game" her imagination has taken them into that day.
He is a great sleeper. The boy could nap an hour or two a day and still sleep 12 hours a night. He also falls asleep pretty easily away from home. My kind of kid! ;)
He has a fairly short attention span with learning or structured settings which is not always a bad thing but we are certainly trying to improve this before kindergarten.
He is finally fully potty trained! (Although he has terrible aim!) :0 But I am so pleased that he is now night trained and as long as I put him on the potty sometime before I go to bed, he can sleep through the night dry. Now to work on wiping his own hiney and buttoning his own pants. The things you don't think about when you "dream" of being a Mommy! :)
Mason's drive and determination at even this young of an age is impressive. I pray that he continues to grow with this character trait and that it takes him far in life.
Mason stole my heart the minute he took his first breath in this world and let out his strong fighting little cry. Every year with him has brought joy, new challenges, and lots of love. I can't believe my first born baby is a big 4 year old now. I treasure him and thank God for blessing our lives with such an amazing little boy!











1 comment:
I love that little man!
Post a Comment