Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Project Pinterest

Pinterest is seriously evil for anyone trying to eat better or lose weight! There are so many yummy recipes to try. Over the last couple weeks I decided to do a few of the simple ones.


I pinned this breakfast grilled cheese sandwich laying in bed one night and when I showed it to my husband, he said I HAD to make it for him! It was delicious and easy.


(My half eaten sandwich pic taken with my iPhone. Ha!)


I have made these no bake cookies before but it had been so long and I lost the recipe, so I decided to try them again. I went to buy the ingredients and they had special dark cocoa! Yummmm! We love dark chocolate and they were tasty!



We eat a lot of chicken but I get so burnt out on grilled or baked chicken that I wanted some new ideas. I saw this teriyaki chicken crock pot recipe and gave it a shot. It was good but mine looked nothing like that. Haha. The babies likes it too! My husband suggested adding pineapples to it so I think I will try that next time.





Last, I had been seeing these salad type recipes and pinned so many of them I decided to just combine some of my favorite ingredients from each and create my own. But they all looked so good!


Mine had baby spinach, fresh mozzarella, golden snacking tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, avocado, black olives, and Italian vinaigrette. It was fabulous and light!

Any simple pinterest recipes that you have tried? Please share!

No comments: