Monday, January 7, 2013

Babies, Birthdays, and Buddies!

Over the weekend we made a trip to Lubbock to celebrate Maddox's FIFTH birthday. He is the first born of our sweet friends Brad and Lacye. He is an amazing kid. So smart, well mannered, and super funny! I just cannot fathom how fast time has flown by since this...


Me and newborn Baby Maddox


Dusty and Maddox at 1 year


The twins and Maddox at 5 years!

His party was a blast. It was at an awesome jumpy place in LBK that is accommodating for literally every age. We were so glad that we got to be there to celebrate! The birthday boy loved it and was so busy running from jumper to jumper with his friends he asked us later at his house if we were even at the party, haha! He's great!! Thanks guys for inviting us. I have never seen the babies have so much fun non-stop crawling!


Mal LOVING crawling everywhere! 
(This place was SO clean and they are very particular about the kids having socks to help with that. They even had me put socks on Mal who just had slip on shoes on, and she can't even walk! I didn't mind because I know that is how they are able to keep it from getting yucky! Wish we had something like this in our town.)



LOVE this picture. My big guy walked for a while. I am so proud of him! Then he decided that crawling was easier and faster, haha!


Clapping for himself after a mini walking session!


Mal and Daddy chatting with Lacye and Brad


Lacye and MGB. I swear Mal totally chills out around her Aunt Lacye, she has done that since the first time they met when Mallory was super colicky. If only we could get Aunt Lace around all the time! ;)


Maser in the 3 and under jumper, so fun!


Mallory trying to find her way out of the jumper, hehe!


My little daredevil girl LOVED the slide. Aunt Lacye took her a couple times so Mommy could catch her breath. Baby girl would giggle the whole way up the stairs and laugh so sweetly sliding down. Then she would scream when we got down because she wanted to go again. She is going to be fun at amusement parks!!


Bubba and Daddy getting off the slide that got a few grins out of my very laid back little dude.


Checking out the big basketball inflatable. Love these little babes! So much fun!

(Check out all the hair growing on the back of those two little baby heads!! Wahooo!)

We stayed in a hotel Saturday night and although having the babies in the same room as us did not go as well as I hoped it would, it was still fun and a success. Now that I have caught up on sleep I would probably do it again! The twins liked exploring a new space and Dusty and I LOVE hotels, really really love hotels! ;)

We also got some time to hang out with the Voda's at their beautiful home and all FIVE kids got to play. Yep, I did just say FIVE! Ha! I can't wait to read future blog posts about our future family vacations. I didn't get too many pictures because I was too busy keeping my two from invading every inch of their home, but this was the first chance we had to get pictures of the girls together. I pray they become the best of friends like me and my sweet Lace!


Love these sweet girls!!


Chatting about girl stuff don't ya know! 
(Honestly, Mallory began to awkwardly poke poor Harper's face and mouth but having girl talk painted a much cuter picture!)


Mason made himself a cozy little spot in Maddox and Paxton's tote full of cars. He is so silly!


It was a wonderful weekend filled with fun and friends. Happy Birthday Madd! We love you so dearly!

1 comment:

The Kalivoda's said...

thank you guys SO much for coming to Maddox's birthday party!! We loved getting to hang out and see you guys!!!!